According to many people, Bjelasica is the most beautiful Montenegrin mountain. It is 30 km long and is located in the heart of Montenegro, in the central part of the country. It is suitable for hiking, and even its highest tops are accessible. Also, it is abundant with forest, as well as running water.
The route: Katun Suvodo – Bubulovci – Kutijevac – Šiško lake – katun Šiška – Ševarina – katun Livadice – katun Suvodo
140€ per group 1-4 people
For bigger groups please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview of the tour
- We start from katun Suvodo located inside Biogradska gora National Park on the road toward Šiško lake.
- Big Šiško lake (1,660 m above sea level) is a lake of glacial origin, located on the Bjelasica mountain within the National Park Biogradska gora. This lake is located in the area of Šiška and hence its name.
- The huts of the Šiška katun are scattered in the area between Lake Šiška and Lake Ševarine. Ševarina is a small lake in Bjelasica. It is located near the Great and Small Šiška lakes and the Šiška katun. It is currently in the dying phase due to intensive weeding.
- Biogradska Gora National Park
- Stunning landscapes of Bjelasica mountain
- Views over other mountain ranges of Montenegro
- Sun cream and hat are recommended
- Bring at least 1l of water
- Bring proper hiking clothes and footwear
What is included
- English-speaking guide