Horse riding is an absolutely unique experience and in combination with breathtaking views and local traditions it can make your journey to Montenegro truly unforgettable!
For centuries, horses have been an integral part of people's lives, having or finding a horse was vital in old days in stony impassable terrains of the land of Black Mountains.
Our guided tour will take you along otherwise inaccessible paths by car, thus bringing you closer to nature, tranquility and peace in the wilderness. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be an experienced rider. Our guides will teach you all the necessary skills and provide you with needed safety advices.
Overview of the tour
- The riding tour starts early from katun Vranjak located on 1800 mnv - the first eco katun in Montenegro
- We will explore Bjelasica National Park and take you to its most beautiful and well-known lakes and lookouts
- You will discover the stunning nature around Pešić, Šiško and Ursulovačko lakes
- Lunch in traditional atmosphere at the katun, with local food tasting
- Bjelasica National Park
- Vranjak eco katun
- Pešić lake
- Šiško lake
- Ursulovačko lake
- Local cuisine
- No previous riding experience needed
- Children can take part in the tour and must be accompanied by adults
What is included
- Local guide
- Riding equipment