Off-road 4x4 adventures to the best viewpoints in Kotor bay!
A comfortable ride through mountain roads and peaks that are only accessible for hikers. A perfect combination of jeep safari, light short walks and a picnic with the best panoramic views.
Explore the nicest viewpoints above Kotor Old town and Kotor bay, see the Austro-Hungarian fortresses, learn from our local guides and enjoy coffee with the best views. All vehicles are equipped with coffee machines, refrigerators, lunch boxes and camping equipment. You even have the opportunity to get amazing photos and videos with our GoPro camera.
- 80€ per person
Overview of the tour
- Boarding on Nissan Pathfinder at agreed time, at the agreed meeting point in Kotor or Tivat
- Driving along the costal road, a break for photography in the coastal town Perast, which is under UNESCO protection
- We continue driving up towards the mountains, you will learn about the history of Perast and the famous Austro-Hungarian roads in Boka bay
- Short walk to fortress St. Andrija with amazing panorama views
- Camping time - we will set tables and chairs, enjoy drinks, taste some national food and appreciate the stunning views and for about 30-45 min
- Back to the meeting point
- Fortress St. Andrija
- Perast town
- Picnic with the views of UNESCO protected Boka Bay
- Minimum 3 people needed for the tour
- Meeting point is any location in Kotor or Tivat, additional pick up in Budva can be arranged per request (must be paid additionally)
- You may be added to other people in groups, please add additional note if you wish to have a private jeep tour
- Maximum number of people per jeep is 5 + guide/driver
What is included
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refreshments and coffee
- English-speaking guide
- Picnic equipment (chairs, tables, coffee machine and refrigerator)