Kotor Bay Boat Tour
A boat tour in Montenegro is among the top 3 activities to do during your holiday!
Take a panoramic tour of Europe’s southernmost fjord by boat. The Natural and Culture-Historical Region of Kotor is a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979. Among the best things to do in Kotor you will definitely find various boat tour options as this is the best advise for discovering the beauties of this region accompanied by our experienced skippers.
Kotor Bay is a wonderful gem in a mix of landscapes and historical monuments, a real treasure of natural and historical heritage! Take a relaxing cruise filled with spectacular views, rich naval history and calming turquoise water.
Key words: Kotor bay tours, Kotor boat tours, private boat tours Montenegro, speed boat tours
235€ per boat
Overview of the tour
- 45 min ride with splendid panoramic views of the Kotor bay - on the way we will pass near some recognizable landmarks like St. Mateus church and the Temple of Our Lady.
- Our Lady of Rocks - after about 20 min ride we will reach this artificial island made in the XV century. The islet was made over the centuries by local seamen who kept an ancient oath after finding the icon of Madonna and Child on the rock in the sea on 22 July 1452. Upon returning from each successful voyage, they laid a rock in the Bay. Over time, the islet gradually emerged from the sea.
- Our Lady of Rocks church and museum visit - the present church was built by Venetians in 1630 and it houses numerous works of art made by the famous local painter Tripo Kokolja as well as numerous silver and gold plates – gifts from seamen as a token of gratitude.
The museum includes a special curiosity - a unique tapestry hand made by Jacinta Kunić-Mijović. The tapestry took over 25 years to complete and is partially made from her own hair!
- Perast - a historical maritime town, famous for it’s Clock Tower built in 1713, at that time one of the tallest one Europe. You can enjoy strolling down the narrow streets and admiring beautiful baroque palaces, or enjoy the view from one of local restaurant terraces.
- Bajova Kula - we make a 2 hour break at this famous local beach resort.
- Back to Kotor.
- Magnificent views over Boka bay
- Picturesque Perast town
- Our Lady of the Rocks island
- Church and museum visit
- Rich history and stunning architecture of Perast
- Beach time at Bajova kula
- We reserves the right to cancel the tour in the case of bad weather. In that case you will be refunded or can choose another tour.
- It is not allowed to enter the church in swimwear
- Pets are allowed on board
- Cancelation policy: 50% if the service is canceled 7-15 days prior to the start; 100% if canceled 7 or less days before the day of service
What is included
- Licensed English speaking skipper and guide
- Entry ticket for Our Lady of the Rock
- Free Wi-Fi access
- All fees