Heavy snowfall can pave the way for several fun activities. While snowball fights, skiing or snowboarding are some of the most common ways to enjoy the winter snow, another fun family activity is to build an igloo.
Igloo making allows you fun, hands-on learning, and let people imagine what it might be like to work with snow.
Overview of the tour
- Gear up with the licensed instructor and the adventure can begin!
- Igloo making
- Bjelasica mountain landscapes
- Local cuisine
- All activities are supervised by trained members of our team
- You need to have a winter jacket, trousers, gloves, a cap, and waterproof shoes
- Overnight stays in the igloo are usually done on special request and require special equipment for sleeping
What is included
- Ski poles, head light, torch for night snowshoeing
- Licensed guide