Take the opportunity to enjoy picturesque wilderness of Durmitor area, breathtaking viewpoints and villages that exude tradition and hospitality.
Our specially created E-Mountain Bike tour will take you on a journey through the stunning landscapes of Durmitor. You will enjoy a ride through the pine forest over the ridge along the various cliffs typical for this region.
You will visit the most stunning and popular lakes of this area, breathtaking viewpoints and landscapes of the Durmitor massif.
The tour is suitable for everyone ranging from inexperienced beginners to advanced bikers.
Check out other cycling tours in Montenegro
- 70 € per person
- 80 € with lunch
Overview of the tour
- Our first break will be Ćurevac – a popular lookout point on the edge of Tara river canyon, from where we will have a beautiful view over the Sušica canyon.
Sušica Canyon is connected with Dolina Škrčkih jezera (Škrka Lakes Valley), another pearl of Durmitor National Park.
In the past, after glacial erosions, the water of Sušica river created Sušičko Jezero (Sušica Lake), the glacier which was moved through the Sušica Canyon was 10 km long.
- After we rest on the mountain benches, we continue to climb up through the forest road to Štuoc. The mountain Štuoc consists of Mali Štuoc and Veliki Štuoc, through which the mountain road passes.
- Break at Zminje Lake - hidden in the depths of the forest, surrounded by conifers and cliffs in the background. Zminje lake (Snakes lake) is located at 1250m above sea level, and is surrounded by pine trees which makes it kind of isolated.
- Crno Lake (Black Lake) - the largest and most famous lake in this area. The Black Lake is actually made up of two smaller lakes, Big Lake (Veliko Jezero) and Small Lake (Malo Jezero), but when the lake level rises in autumn, it becomes one lake. In summer the level drops and you can walk the path between the two lakes.
- Back to meeting point.
- Exploring hidden trails of Durmitor mountain and its surrounding
- Ćurevac viewpoint
- Beautiful lakes
- Magnificent mountain landscapes
- High-quality E-bikes
- Beginners, intermediates, and pros – trails for all categories
- Lunch (optional- it can be arranged per request, 10 € per person)
- Distance: 25.8km
- Lowest point: 1419m
- Highest point: 1767m
- Total ascent: 700m
What is included
- Professional biking guide
- Additional equipment - helmets
- In case of bad weather conditions, the tour can be delayed or canceled