Canyoning is an outdoor adventure sport in which you follow the natural water course of rivers including a variety of techniques that may include walking, scrambling, climbing, jumping, abseiling, and swimming.
The canyon Nevidio is considered as one of the most impassable canyons in Europe. It was completely impassable until 1965, but today Nevidio is available for enthusiasts and tourists willing to take challenging adventure.
This one-day tour is a whistle-stop adrenaline ride in the southern part of the Durmitor region. Canyon Nevidio is located 25km from Žabljak and is 1,700m long, in some places over 450m deep and is hence called ’Nevidio’ or ’unseen’ due to its inconspicuous location.
Our partners have over 10 years’ experience in guiding tours through Nevidio canyon. Using only the best safety equipment, our guides ensure that your passage through Nevidio is both enjoyable and safe and primarily unforgettable!
It is recommended that participants of this tour are healthy and solid swimmers.
Overview of the tour
- Equipping participants (canyoning shoes, canyoning belt, helmet, neoprene suit and neoprene socks).
- Once inside the canyon you will discover extreme, narrow passages, where you can barely see the skies – that’s all part of the thrill! Partake in sliding, swimming, climbing and jumping through waterfalls, off cliffs and high banks into deep plunge pools – or take the detour paths for the less daring!
- Lunch at Ethno village Nevidio.
- Breaks taking photos and recharging energy.
- Back to meeting point.
- Stunning natural encounters
- Licensed guides (ICOpro, CIC)
- Professional safety equipment
- Unique Nevidio canyon
- Before canyoning, each participant is required to sign a statement assuming responsibility for the risks
- If the participant is under the age of 18, one of the parents or guardian is required to sign the statement
- Participants must bring a swimming suit
- Tour should be booked at least one day in advanced
- In case of inclement weather, the tour may be delayed or canceled
- Participants should confirm their height, weight and shoe size ahead of the tour
What is included
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Transfer from Žabljak – Nevidio – Žabljak
- Equipment (5mm neoprene wetsuit with hood, boots, helmet, harness)
- Entrance fees
- Photos and videos