Perast Boat Tour
Discover the charming Boka Bay from a different perspective! Catch the wind in your hair with your best friends on board!
Boka Bay is listed as one of the world's 25 most beautiful bays in the world!
The Natural and Culture-Historical Region of Kotor is a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979.
Take a relaxing cruise filled with spectacular views, rich naval history and calming turquoise water.
Keywords: Perast, Lady of the Rocks, speed boat tour, private boat tours Montenegro
Up to 4 people - 110€ per boat
Up to 8 people - 160 € per boat
Overview of the tour
- Meeting in front of hostel 4U.
- Panoramic ride with splendid views of the Kotor bay - on the way we will pass near some recognizable landmarks like St. Mateus church and the Temple of Our Lady.
- Our Lady of the Rocks - a visit to this artificial island made in the XV century. The islet was made over the centuries by local seamen who kept an ancient oath after finding the icon of Madonna and Child on the rock in the sea on 22 July 1452. Upon returning from each successful voyage, they laid a rock in the Bay. Over time, the islet gradually emerged from the sea.
There is a church and a museum. The present church was built by Venetians in 1630 and it houses numerous works of art made by the famous local painter Tripo Kokolja as well as numerous silver and gold plates – gifts from seamen as a token of gratitude.
The museum includes a special curiosity - a unique tapestry hand made by Jacinta Kunić-Mijović. The tapestry took over 25 years to complete and is partially made from her own hair!
- Perast - a famous maritime town with it's Clock Tower built in 1713, at that time one of the tallest one Europe. You can enjoy strolling down the narrow streets and admiring beautiful baroque palaces, or enjoy the view from one of local restaurant terraces.
- Back to Kotor marine.
- Magnificent views over Boka bay
- Picturesque Perast town
- Our Lady of the Rocks island
- Rich history and stunning architecture
- It is not allowed to enter the Lady of the Rocks church without proper clothes (no swimwear)
- It is allowed to bring food (sandwiches, pizza, etc.) on board
- It is allowed to bring soft and alcohol drinks on board
- Pets are allowed on board
- Cancelation policy: 50% if the service is canceled 7-15 days prior to the start; 100% if canceled 7 or less days before the day of service
What is included
- Life jackets (available in all sizes)
- Safety & emergency equipment
- First Aid kit
- Boat shade (sun protection)
- Music (USB, AUX and Bluetooth)
- Rain coats for bad weather
- Fridge for the drinks and water
- 12V socket for your mobile phone
- Snorkeling masks