A fan of extreme sports? Ever tried outdoor climbing?
Whether you’re a beginner wanting to pick up the basics with the help of an experienced guide, or a fully-fledged climber wanting to experience the magnificent Durmitor panorama – this rock climbing adventure overlooking the deepest canyon in Europe will not disappoint you!
Overview of the tour
- Durmitor National Park offers sport climbing opportunities on Pirlitor climbing walls, located 11km from Žabljak, at the very edge of the Tara Canyon.
- The Eastern Wall is a beginner's wall with an easy incline – there are six other climbing routes ranging between grade 3 and 4+ (French scale), for those wanting more of a challenge!
- The Western Wall is a vertical, articulated cliff, with a difficulty scale ranging from 5b to 7b+ and a length of up to 30m!
- All rock-climbing areas are equipped with professional sports safety climbing equipment.
- Make sure you have a hearty breakfast to tackle this one!
- Up to 20 climbing routes
- Experienced guides
- Professional safety equipment
- Suitable for both beginners and experts
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Bring water
What is included
- A professional guide
- Equipment (rope, harness, quickdraws)
- Transfer from the meeting point to the rock climbing location