Snowboarding is a winter sport that involves descending a slope that is covered with snow while standing on a board attached to a rider’s feet, using a special boot set onto a mounted binding. The development of snowboarding was inspired by skateboarding, sledding, surfing and skiing. The biggest and most popular ski resorts in Montenegro are “Kolasin 1450” and “Kolasin 1600” in Kolasin, and “Savin kuk” on Durmitor.
Overview of the tour
- Gear up with licensed instructor and the adventure begins
- 45 km of slopes available for an unforgettable experience
- 7 lifts transport the guests. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,420 and 2,072 m.
- Sinjajevina mountain
- Snowboarding on maintained and unmaintained ski slopes as well as ski school managed by licensed instructors
- Please add additional note if you want one-day snowboarding
- You need to have ski trousers and a jacket
What is included
- All equipment
- Licensed guide