Via Ferrata Durmitor + Bobotov Kuk hike
Originating in the First World War to enable troops to cross mountains, a Via Ferrata is an adrenaline-filled climbing adventure with high ropes and ziplines!
Via ferrata is a secured hiking trail, crossing otherwise inaccessible areas, mountain massifs and other terrains, with the help of safety equipment and cables. Ferratas are suitable not only for professional alpinists but also for people with average physical fitness who are not engaged in active hiking or sports.
This tour will take you to the highest peak of Durmitor and the 4th highest in Montenegro - Bobotov Kuk, at 2,523m above sea level.
Via ferrata Durmitor is located on the rock of Uvita Greda, a 10 minutes walk away from Sedlo, at the very heart of Durmitor National Park. This ferrata starts at an altitude of 2000 m and ends at 2198 m. From the rock of Uvita Greda, you will have the opportunity to see a large number of Durmitor massif peaks, and some wild goats too!
- 120 € per person
Overview of the tour
- This via ferrata is located on Uvita Greda, just 10 minutes walking distance from Sedlo, in the very heart of the Durmitor National Park.
- Thanks to the tremendous heights, you can take in the views of many of Durmitor’s peaks, including Vojnik and Skočiđevojka. What’s more, hikers may be lucky enough to see wild goats, horses and other animals on their path through an undisturbed natural landscape.
- The tour takes us to the top of Bobotov Kuk, an exposed rocky peak, known by hikers for its demanding but satisfying ascent.
- From the top, we reach levels of unprecedented beauty, overlooking the entire national park, Tara Canyon and beyond!
You may also like:
- Stunning natural views
- Outstanding UNESCO protected Durmitor National Park
- Stunning landscapes and wildlife
- If there are kids in the group we charge 30 € per kid for an additional guide who will take extra professional care of your kid during the via ferrata
What is included
- Experienced, English-speaking guides
- Energy drink, refreshments and lunch package
- Professional safety equipment inc. helmets