Enriched Air Nitrox Diver is the most popular PADI specialty course. Scuba diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
Enriched Air, also known as “nitrox”, is a form of breathing gas that allows divers to extend their bottom time and reduce nitrogen loading.
Before you use EANx, you’ll need to learn about how the body reacts to breathing varying oxygen levels under different depths of water. In the Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox) course you will learn everything you need to know. The Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course.
- 190€ per person
Overview of the tour
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using EANx
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
- The course is conducted in Montenegrin, English and Russian
- Training is conducted in the pool and the open sea
- Upon completion of the course you receive an international PADI certificate
- PADI certificate
- Underwater world
- The best diving locations (Azzuro caves, The Light House, Wreck Military Ship “Oresste” and more)
- The duration of the course is 1 day
- 30 underwater pictures can be purchased additionally for 10€
- Upon completion of the course you will receive – PADI EAD Certificate for diving on a mixture of Nitrox up to 32% oxygen
What is included
- Theory and 2 dives in open water
- PADI EAD Certificate