Via ferratas offer unparalleled access to terrain and views that are otherwise unreachable.
A via ferrata is a secured hiking trail, crossing otherwise inaccessible areas, mountain massifs and other terrains, with the help of safety equipment and cables. Suitable for both professional alpinists and novices, though a baseline physical fitness is required.
So leave your worries behind, capture the moment and get ready to explore!
Experience magnificent views of the stunning Durmitor massif!
- 65 € per person
- 95 € per child (usually up to 14 years depending on the height)
Overview of the tour
- This via ferrata is located on Uvita Greda, just 10 minutes walking distance from Sedlo, in the very heart of the Durmitor National Park
- Thanks to the tremendous heights, you can take in the views of many of Durmitor’s peaks, including Vojnik and Skočiđevojka. Additionally, hikers may be lucky enough to see wild goats, horses and other animals on their path through an undisturbed natural landscape.
- Participants are secured with full alpine gear, cables and ropes, equipped with a protective helmet, belt and ferrata safety system.
- The tour is guided by experienced guides who are also members of the Mountain Rescue Service – so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
- Stunning natural views
- Outstanding UNESCO landscapes of Durmitor
- Higher price for children is due to hiring an additional guide who will take care of your child throughout the tour
What is included
- Experienced, English-speaking guides
- Energy drink, refreshments and snacks
- Professional safety equipment