Off-road 4x4 adventures to the best viewpoints in Kotor bay!
The perfect combination of jeep safari, light hike and a picnic with the best panoramic views over Kotor bay.
Explore Vrmac hill with its famous Austro-Hungarian fortress and take a short hike to its highest peak - St. Ilija 765 mnv. Learn about the fortresses from our local guide and enjoy picnic at the best lookout on Vrmac hill.
All vehicles are equipped with coffee machines, refrigerators, lunch boxes and camping equipment. You even have the opportunity to get amazing photos and videos with our GoPro camera.
- 78€ per person
Overview of the tour
- Boarding on Nissan Pathfinder at agreed time, at the agreed meeting point in Kotor or Tivat
- Goražde fortress - our guide will take you to the top of the fortress for great views and a photo break
- We continue to Vrmac fortress
- Camping time: we will set tables and chairs, serve national food, homemade rose juice and fresh espresso
- We take a hike to the highest peak St. Ilija (765 mnv) with amazing views over the whole bay
- We take you through the beautiful village of Gornja Lastva and return to the starting point
- Goražde fortress
- Panoramic views of Bay of Kotor
- Vrmac Fortress
- Gornja Lastva
- Picnic with panorama views
- Minimum 3 people needed for the tour
- Meeting point is any location in Kotor or Tivat, additional pick up in Budva can be arranged per request (must be paid additionally)
- You may be added to other people in groups, please add additional note if you wish to have a private jeep tour
- Maximum number of people per jeep is 5 + guide/driver
What is included
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refreshments and coffee
- English-speaking guide
- Picnic equipment