Paintball is a game that originated in America in the early eighties which involves teams or individual players competing against each to eliminate other players by hitting them with paint-filled pellets fired from a compressed gas powered gun, otherwise known as a marker, and complete game objectives. According to recent studies, paintball is currently the fastest growing sport in Europe. Paintball fields, or game zones, are populated with natural terrain (such as trees, trenches and hills) and artificial obstacles (such as wooden bunkers, barricades and fortresses).
The purpose of team building activities is to motivate your people to work together, to develop their strengths, and to address any weaknesses. So, any team building exercise should encourage collaboration rather than competition. Paintball is one of the greatest activities for team building as it is a great way to improve leadership, boost morale and productivity, develop problem-solving skills, increase communication and teamwork.
- The price depends on the group size
- The program can be customized to fit your needs and can include optional lunch
- Optional locations: Bar, Cetinje, Kotor or Lovćen
You may also like:
Overview of the tour
Our team will meet you at the agreed meeting point where the paintball field is located. When arriving at the field, our team makes sure that everyone gets the needed equipment, we do a briefing, and follow you throughout the game for support.
- Professional equipment
- Unforgettable adrenaline adventure
- Support throughout the whole game
- The duration of the game is not limited
- Additional ammunition purchase 10€ - 100 bullets
- Optional lunch at the end can be arranged per request
What is included
- Complete protective equipment (overalls, mask, body armor, gloves)
- Weapons ( classic paintball guns, M16 snipers, hecklers, machine guns, bombs, mines)
- 100 bullets per person